SINGAPORE: element14, the industry’s first fusion of commerce and community supporting millions of engineers and purchasing professionals worldwide, announced its 130,000-strong inventory now includes over 14,000 electromechanical products for electronics design engineers and purchasing professionals across Asia Pacific.
The comprehensive selection of electromechanical products is applicable to key industries including industrial control, communication, medical, transportation, alternate energy and consumer electronics.
element14 is committed to provide a comprehensive inventory of electromechanical products with next day delivery in most cities in Asia Pacific to meet the multitude of challenges faced by design and maintenance engineers, in addition to minimizing them from any adverse impact of product availability from various manufacturers. These solutions include:
* Best in class PCB solution with board level relays from TE Connectivity and Omron, and the latest cutting edge solid state relay technology, with more than 1,600 relay and SSR products stocked in Asia Pacific.
* Over 1700 power converters which include unregulated and regulated DC/DC converters, step-down switching regulators, LED drivers and high temperature/isolation voltage converter from leading suppliers such as XP Power, Murata Power and RECOM.
* Comprehensive range of electronic & electrical fuses from leading suppliers such as Littelfuse, TE Connectivity and Bussmann.
* Latest miniaturized switch products like toggle switches, pushbutton switches and micro-switches that cater to the increased demand of applications for miniaturization in switching products. These include technologies from leading suppliers such as Honeywell and APEM.
* One-stop offering for axial AC/DC fans and accessories from leading suppliers such as EBM Papst and NMB Technologies.