SAN DIEGO, USA: AEM Components introduced the AF1206, a new AirMatrix fuse series with the compact EIA 1206 size. The Wire-in-Air structure of the AirMatrix design allows for high voltage ratings and high inrush current withstanding capability in a compact package size.
AEM's new AF1206 fuse is a market leader with current ratings up to 15A, making this series an ideal solution for a broad range of applications; ultrabook, PCs, battery packs, LCD panels, DC/DC converters, DC fans, auto electronics, telecommunication and network devices.
AF1206 Wire-in-Air features:
* Extremely thin fuse body (1.3mm max) ideal for space constraint applications.
* Fast acting clearing characteristics at 250% overload current level.
* High I2t ideal for applications with inrush transients.
* High surge-withstanding capabilities in comparison to other EIA 1206 chip fuses.
* High voltage and interrupting ratings.
* Operating temperature range: -55 degrees C to +125 degrees C (with de-rating).
* Halogen-free, lead free, RoHS compliant and UL recognized.