Display Week 2013, USA: NLT Technologies Ltd (NLT), together with its sales and marketing channels in the Americas, Renesas Electronics America introduced a new Value Series of LCD products.
The new Series is equipped with white LED backlights and built-in LED drivers and are designed for higher volume industrial and commercial applications, such as Kiosk, POS and tablet like devices, with a tailored Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) that broadens NLT’s display solutions for the market.
The company will demonstrate the new Value Series displays, at the Society for Information Display’s (SID) Display Week 2013 taking place at the Vancouver Convention Center, in Vancouver, Canada (booth #301), May 21-23, 2013.
Demonstrations will include the following displays:
* 5-inch WVGA NLB050WV01C-01 with CMOS interface
* 7-inch WVGA NLB070WV01L-01 with LVDS interface
* 7-inch WVGA NLB070WV01C-01 with CMOS interface
* 12.1-inch SVGA NLB121SV01L-01 with LVDS interface
* 15-inch XGA NLB150XG01L-01 with LVDS interface.